To Our Family of Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming state-of-the-art periodontal care for our patients. While many things have
changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our staff is using the highest level of PPE available and our providers
and staff are taking extraordinary precautions to ensure the safety of everyone. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and
the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask Covid 19 screening questions. You can find the screening questionnaire here and risk aknowledgement form here. Once you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please call the office (843)571-0853 and remain in your car. A temperature will be taken as an additional screening measure.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will see it throughout the office for your use as needed.
- We clean and disinfect all non-operatory touch points on a systematic basis.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (843)571-0853 or request an appointment here
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, friends, and neighbors.
Chris, Ed, Daulton, and Team
We specialize in dental implants along with treatment and prevention of periodontal disease. Using the latest technology, we work in conjunction with your general dentist to provide you with the best overall dental care. Our experienced staff
works together as a team to give you exceptional quality treatment in a comfortable, professional environment.
Dental implants are artificial roots that are placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. They are an ideal option for people in good general oral health who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or
other reasons. While high-tech in nature, dental implants are actually more tooth-saving than traditional bridgework, since implants do not rely on neighboring teeth for support.
Periodontal disease is a chronic inflammatory disease of the surrounding structures to the teeth. It is often silent, meaning symptoms, particularly pain, may not appear until an advanced stage of the disease. However, you should still be on the
lookout for the signs and symptoms of the disease.